Wednesday, January 17

New Sem Begins.......................

It’s the middle of a very cold January and I am finally back at BIT. Coming so late, with the college already in full blow seems weird and makes me feel left out. So The Last few days I have been trying to catch up………

  1. I say it again; it’s very very cold, especially if you decide to jog 6 in the morning. Made my feet go blue.
  2. The LAN (intrahostel….yuk yuk) and the internet are finally working but the speed…it’s easier and faster to go to RND, save the pages you need and come back and read them than trying your luck with the internet.
  3. BITOTSAV is already on people’s mind and is mentioned often in passing.
  4. People are gearing up for spring fest, KGP.
  5. Many BITians are off to Youth Fest, Chinnai to prove their metal.
  6. ThiNK people are doing a lot of work and there is lot of material on its blog. I even attended one of the ‘meetings’ today.
  7. Since this is no.7 and I can’t think of anything else of consequence I pray JKR finishes off the 7th book fast (no hic hic…..I am in my senses)

BITOTSAV………anyone in 2k6 reading this…I’d say…. PARTICIPATE. It’s the closest you will come to having a good time in BIT. Form a team, hop from one event to the other, chill at the informal ground and dance and sing into the night. I say it again, no matter who you are or what you do in some form or other PARTICIPATE. Now since my brain is numb from reading 50 articles on ThiNK and I am repeating my sentences I better stop. I leave you with a pic of what happened to me last Core Night at BITOTSAV………









No comments: