Sunday, January 8

Update 6.1.2

Good Morning ppl...
Sitting at home I'm wondering whether BIT administration has gone mad, or has their grade card printing machine gone crazy...
Just take a look at the number of 'F*' grades handed out this time... They've even handed 2 F*s to a 7th sem guy!!! Left right and centre... the F*s have flown... affecting every batch and every branch... of course... the numbers are still small... roughly 1 out of every 40 students has got an F*... but divide the total strength of BIT by that ratio... and you'll get a record number of Fail grades....
One of my pals had scored 16 marks in his mid-sems... and gt an F grade.... implying that he'd not scored even 4 marks out of the 70!!! can BIT get more ridiculous than this ?
I'm getting my comp back to my room... I've been advised against it.. as I've scored the lowest GPA amongst students of my city... as of the last five years.... But where there's a will there's a way...
A small group of students is ready to help people out with their problems...
Will publish more when that is completed....
GOD has met with an acident... it is a miracle that he's alive... got 8 stitches on his temple... just above the eye... and 2 on his left knee... and a badly peeled left arm... Pay attention guys... (and a few of the gals too)
Wear a helmet. Always. It saved Suchintya's life. It may well save yours too.

Here's wishing a speedy recovery for the GOD of our campus...
alvida

-ONE