Tuesday, June 27

Sorry ppl...

I'm sorry ppl...
I was going through a bit of a bad phase.. So, I decided to give up blogging...
Heck! I can't do that.. I owe my sanity to this blog... It is one place I can call the administration a mule, and still get away with it...
For all those poor souls who felt relieved when they read that I left blogging, I'm back, with a vengeance...
I've been given a very raw deal by BIT this time, having had to answer a back aper when I didn't deserve one...
So, BIT will get it back, with interest...

So, keep reading, and keep posting ur lovely comments...

-ONE
"I am Sir Oracle. Let no dog ope his lips when I speak" - The Merchant of Venice, Shakespeare

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to have u back...keep posting .... not only u but others enjoy ur posts as well....so ONE more time welcome back...

Ujjwal said...

study ;)

Anonymous said...

i wud like to know how is like living in bit hostels.i am likely to join bit very soon.

Lioness said...

would have been boring without you!!!