Sunday, July 9

Orkut Chirkut

May God bless Orkut Büyükkökten ! This Turkish software engineer created Orkut, a social network service, for Google. It appers to be the next big thing on the web. And for jobless individual like me marooned at home, it is manna!

In my twelve years of schooling, I changed my school 12 times(no, I wasn’t that bad in studies, my dad got transferred a lot!). I made a lot of friends but lost touch as I shifted to another town. Now, thanks to Orkut, I get to meet them(albeit, virtually).

There are a plethora of communities and everyone is sure to find something they like. From your college community to one of your residential colony. In fact, once you start exploring it becomes very hard to stop. Soon you will enter into a competition with friends on who has the maximum friends, scraps and communities. Scrapping leads you to redifine your definition of privacy but nobody seems to mind that.

So what are you waiting for, become an Orkut Chirkut today!
(for interesting trivia visit Wikipedia)

No comments: