Thursday, July 6

Update.:for the sake of one...:.

Hello folks...
If you are wondering where I was all these days, I was busy enjoying...

After a Loooong time I've had some time to myself... (NO summer training, NO begging with Sasmal-the-monkeyhead for grades, NO prepare the reports on time,....)
which I spent sleeping, eating and marvelling in the oh-so-"private" world of Orkut...
and of course .. playing AOE.. stretching my abilities to the extremes, winning just ONE game (1v3 hardest RM) out of more than 15... Life is tough even in the Unreal, I must say...

Talking about computers, there'll be a series (actually just 2) ACM lectures on coding practices, and some miscellaneous stuff which would be (I hope) of interest to ppl interested in computers...

For ppl who are fed up of opening other ppl's Orkut profiles everytime they wanna scrap them, there's a cool free software for u.. check out: http://www.scrapboy.com
It's a 24MB download, so be patient.. or else, just wait for a few days and it'll be available on email for free....

Yawn...
These days.. I'm off to sleep b4 midnight.. weird.. strange things happen when you fall in love, i guess...
g'nite

-ONE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huccome so many ppl come 2 dis site?????i am surprised!!!!

Saurabh Khadke said...

@ neelakshi: we can set the starting number for such counters...i guess thats what gvs has conspired to do...

@thanks for putting up my blog link dude...but i would rather you change the link to SaurabhSays...please.