Thursday, July 27

Placements @ BIT, Now

Ok people...
First things first

Here is the scenario as on July 27, 2006
TCS - Written - 250 Shortlisted
Google - 5 Shortlisted
Microsoft - 3 job offers
Tata Motors - 24 Job Offers
Maruti Udyog Limited - 11 Job Offers

Secondly,
Ujjwal, welcome abroad. sorry i had to butt into your memoir series...

As for the rest of the companies, will keep periodically updating the details
If the junta wants the names of those placed, kindly say so
So long
Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish

5 comments:

Ujjwal said...

who got where?

Ujjwal said...

"welcome abroad"

wtf? I am already abroad ;)

I Am Nikhil said...

The thing is that it is the general opinion that putting up al ist of who got placed where might have a detrimental effect on the other placements in line right now. I have spoken to Mr.Pant.Let's see what he thinks.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»